What if heirs listed as nieces & the then living children of the brother who got the gift of the residue were never given notice

San Francisco, CA |

yet the public admin. knew they existed, proof of that would be by 2 US Bonds sent to them & the un~notified heirs thought it was another gift from their Aunt as she had sent many bonds to them in the past... What is this considered?

plus the bonds were never mentioned in the accounting ANY WHERE! Nor were the 2 heirs names...

Sounds like a job for Super Probate Attorney... who can be found in the electrons of this website... with specific experience in SanFran...
Seriously, sounds like obvious misconduct, but there truly are 2 sides to every story and you should consult with counsel to find out if somehow this nefarious course of conduct is not really so despicable after all...

This is not legal advice. I am not your lawyer. You are not my client. You cannot rely on my response to your question. My response to your question is probably worth exactly what you paid for it. You don't get to sue me for anything. If you'd like to sue me, well you have to hire me first. Here's how you can hire me! #1 Call: 1-888-463-2843 #2 Email: #3 See me on TV! - go to the Ask the Expert tab! #4 Listen to my radio show (2 full hours every week!) - go to the podcast section.

You need to hire an attorney in the bay area to bring this matter to the attention of the probate court. That attorney can review the file and your information and be in a position to advise you of the actions necessary to correct this problem.

Wills and estates topics

Recommended articles about Wills and estates