What if a 14tr old keeps hitting her 10 and 12yrs old silings and attempting to hit me.if she is a danger to the family or hits

Asked about 2 years ago - El Paso, TX

WHAT charges can be filed against her?

Attorney answers (2)

  1. Shari Goldsberry


    Contributor Level 11


    Lawyers agree

    Answered . What result do you want? Do you really want to put a 14 year old in the criminal system? f so, call the police. Have you tried separating them? Is there another parent that can help?

  2. Theresa Cay Langford

    Contributor Level 15


    Lawyer agrees

    Answered . There is more going on here. This child needs psychological help, not criminal charges. Please, for the sake of the entire family, seek out therapy for the child, and yourself. Good luck.

    The above answer does not create an attorney/client relationship. These responses are merely intended to provide... more

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

26,682 answers this week

3,333 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

26,682 answers this week

3,333 attorneys answering