Skip to main content

What i have to do if the trucking company i oz working for dont whana pay me after the accident

Chicago, IL |

So they charge me 3000$ dedactebel for accident then they charge me 2000$ insurence investigation and now they say i dont whana pay you any more they still have to pay me 2500$ and the escrow (company deposit) 2000$.What kinde of attorney I need to get my money buck

Attorney Answers 6

  1. Probably have to sue them in small claims court.

    Sol Neuhardt. One of the best personal injury lawyers in Montana. Recovered millions of dollars for his clients. Phone: 406-294-9540. This answer does not constitute an attorney client relationship.

  2. Small claims court.

  3. Small Claims would work for amounts up to $2500.
    Conversely, you indicated that your damages may be in excess of that, therefore, a regular civil court action in the Law Division by a competent civil litigator.

    DISCLAIMER The answer given above by the lawyer serves for educational purposes only and provides general information and a basic understanding of the applicable law. Take notice that the answer above does not create an attorney-client relationship as this website is not intended to provide anyone a specific legal advice. Anyone using the site expressly consents that there is no attorney client privilege between any person and any attorney responding. Further take notice that the site should not be used as a crude substitute for any professional and competent legal advice by a licensed professional attorney in the applicable jurisdiction. The attorney above attempted to provide competent professional opinion, however, the law and its applications may change frequently and vary greatly from other U.S. jurisdictions and locales. Therefore, any information and opinions stated above are general in nature, and may not apply to specific factual or legal circumstances related to one's current legal issues. Contact an experienced lawyer admitted to practice in your State under an attorney-client privilege to further receive a comprehensive legal before making an educated decision about your particular legal issue. If you have further inquiries you may contact: Attorney Alexander Ivakhnenko 1021 West Adams, 102, Chicago, Illinois 60607 773-562-8602

  4. Small claims ct

  5. Click the link below where I explain how you do it yourself in small claims court.

  6. If the money was deducted from your wages, you can file a Wage Claim with the Illinois DOL.

    If not, file a Small Claims action in the appropriate jurisdiction.

    If this information has been helpful, please indicate by clicking the up icon. Legal Disclaimer: Mr. Candiano is licensed to practice law in Illinois and Indiana. The response herein is not legal advice and does not create an attorney/client relationship. The response is in the form of legal education and is intended to provide general information about the matter within the question. Links: