Skip to main content

What i can do to fast the process of my kids petition I-130 in the uscis and transfer the visas to visa center? I'm us citizen

Detroit, MI |

5 month since i apply for the i-130 s for my kids. My wife received her visa at the embassy last month and she will leave without the kids and i really need my kids to be with me and their mother. I do not like to leave them with their grandparents overseas. the kids born before i got the my citizenship. there is any legal way to bring them to us as soon as possible. thank you for your reply.

Attorney Answers 3



The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter,not should it be viewed as establishing an attorney client relationship of any kind.

Mark as helpful

4 lawyers agree


Unfortunately, there is no way to expedite this process.

This is general information and not legal advise. This communication does not create a lawyer-client relationship.

Mark as helpful

2 lawyers agree


The I-130 should be approved first, then consular processing follows. You should get it soon since you filed it 5 months ago.

JP Sarmiento
Free Consultations (email /phone/in-person)
(216) 573-3712

Mark as helpful

1 lawyer agrees

Form I-130 (alien relative) topics

Top tips from attorneys

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics