What i can do to fast the process of my kids petition I-130 in the uscis and transfer the visas to visa center? I'm us citizen

Asked 10 months ago - Detroit, MI

5 month since i apply for the i-130 s for my kids. My wife received her visa at the embassy last month and she will leave without the kids and i really need my kids to be with me and their mother. I do not like to leave them with their grandparents overseas. the kids born before i got the my citizenship. there is any legal way to bring them to us as soon as possible. thank you for your reply.

1. Alexander Joseph Segal

4

Answered . Nothing.

2. Mani Khavajian

Pro

2

Answered . Unfortunately, there is no way to expedite this process.

This is general information and not legal advise. This communication does not create a lawyer-client relationship.
  3. Juan Paolo Pasia Sarmiento

1

Answered . The I-130 should be approved first, then consular processing follows. You should get it soon since you filed it 5 months ago.

JP Sarmiento
    Free Consultations (email /phone/in-person)
    (216) 573-3712
    jp@sarmientoimmigration.com
    www.sarmientoimmigration.com