Skip to main content

What I can do about my neice she want pay her student loan

Belleville, IL |
Filed under: Debt

What can I do ? I co-sign for my neice to go to school and now she want pay. She has a job and can afford to pay. I am retired on a fixed income and can't pay this money back to Sally-May. I get 3 or 4 calls a day. What can I do ?

Attorney Answers 1

  1. Have your neice make the payments. The reason you co-signed was that if she would not pay you were agreeing to pay.

Bankruptcy and debt topics

Top tips from attorneys

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics