What have you guys experienced with clients that receive a 30 day sentence for 2nd DUI in LA County as far as release?

Rancho Cucamonga, CA |

Turning myself in 4/5/13, not sure if it is Twin Tower or MCJ. I understand the law makes it 15 max, but what have you seen in reality.

Between 8-16 hours. One night MAX, although nothing is guaranteed.

Seth Weinstein, Esq.
Southern California Criminal Defense Attorney
(310) 707-7131

This reply should NOT be considered a legal opinion of your case / inquiry. At this time I do not have sufficient factual/legal documentation to give a complete answer to your question and there may be more to the issues you raised then I have set out in my brief reply.

Typically a book and release scenario, particulary for a DUI. Of course, there's no guarantees.

The response above is not intended as legal advice since it’s impracticable to provide thorough, accurate advice based upon the query without additional details. It is highly recommended that one should seek advice from a criminal defense attorney licensed in your jurisdiction by setting up a confidential meeting. Moreover, this response does not constitute the creation of an attorney-client relationship since this message is not a confidential communication because it was posted on a public website, thereby publicly disclosing the information, which is another reason to setup a confidential meeting with an attorney.

You are subject to whatever the overcrowding situation is when you book in. Id be surprised if you spent more than a day.