What have you guys experienced with clients that receive a 30 day sentence for 2nd DUI in LA County as far as release?

Asked over 1 year ago - Rancho Cucamonga, CA

Turning myself in 4/5/13, not sure if it is Twin Tower or MCJ. I understand the law makes it 15 max, but what have you seen in reality.

1. Seth Andrew Weinstein

2

Answered . Between 8-16 hours. One night MAX, although nothing is guaranteed.

Seth Weinstein, Esq.
    Southern California Criminal Defense Attorney
    (310) 707-7131
    www.sethweinsteinlaw.com

2. Brian Russell Michaels

2

Answered . You are subject to whatever the overcrowding situation is when you book in. Id be surprised if you spent more than a day.

3. Michael Kevin Cernyar

Pro

1

Answered . Typically a book and release scenario, particulary for a DUI. Of course, there's no guarantees.