What happens when your already on felony probabtion and you get charged with second offense dui

Franklinton, LA |

i was charged two years ago with negligent operation of a vehicle and a dui and here a little over a year ago i was charged with a second offense dui and i am about to go to court in a few days and get my sentence please tell me what if i will be get any jail or prison time out of this

1. May have probation revoked and serve felony sentence. Some courts do not revoke on misde.

2. You are probably facing some period of incarceration. Your best bet is to try to demonstrate to the court that you are facing your substance abuse issues and taking steps towards not repeating this crime for a third time. Many courts give you credit towards your jail sentence by completing an in patient drug or alcohol rehabilitation program.