What happens when someone is planning to apply for L1B

New York, NY |

My company has approved blanket pettion for corporate purpose . When they transfer one employee from one location to another , which process is following as mentioned below?
1. will they send I-129 S to USCIS for approval for beneficiary first ?
Or
2. To employee along with blanket approved petition , to be presented at consulate abroad

In case of blanket approved petition does employer send beneficiary's detail to USCIS in advance ?

1. Number 2. Above is the right choice and correct answer to your question.
    No, no advance beneficiary notice or details sent to CIS in advance.

Kindly be advised that the answer above is only general in nature cannot be construed as legal advice, given that not enough facts are known. It is your responsibility to retain a lawyer to analyze the facts specific to your particular situation in order to give you specific advice. Specific answers will require cognizance of all pertinent facts about your case. Any answers offered on Avvo are of a general nature only, and are not meant to create an attorney-client relationship.

2. I have to think your employer has an immigration lawyer, best to ask them as they are more familiar with your individual case.