What happens when someone is planning to apply for L1B

Asked 10 months ago - New York, NY

My company has approved blanket pettion for corporate purpose . When they transfer one employee from one location to another , which process is following as mentioned below?
1. will they send I-129 S to USCIS for approval for beneficiary first ?
Or
2. To employee along with blanket approved petition , to be presented at consulate abroad

In case of blanket approved petition does employer send beneficiary's detail to USCIS in advance ?

1. 3

1

Answered . Number 2. Above is the right choice and correct answer to your question.
    No, no advance beneficiary notice or details sent to CIS in advance.

2. Answered . I have to think your employer has an immigration lawyer, best to ask them as they are more familiar with your individual case.