What happens when I challenge jurisdiction in a court room?

Muncy, PA |

If I enter into a court room with a gold-fringed US flag, did not step past the bar (stayed in the audience,) did not answer any questions to the judge and challenged his/her jurisdiction over me (as I am a natural person presenting a PERSON or FICTION,) what could the judge do? Please keep in mind that as a natural person, STATUTES do not apply to me.

I suggest you stop reading the Internet and higher a lawyer. Your question makes no sense.

If you meant to say that I should "hire" a lawyer, you probably have noticed that I have my own brain and mouth and they work just fine.

The court has an interest in preserving decorum. The law will apply to you, and if you are disruptive, you could be found in contempt of court and face up to 6 months in jail. You can challenge jurisdiction a part of a case issue but you must follow the rules of court in doing so.

David Bradley
Bradley Law Firm, LLC

I agree with you that the LAW does apply to me. But let's remember that I am not talking about entering into a common-law court. I am talking about entering into a court room with a gold-fringed flag with Admiralty jurisdiction. I am not a vessel and would not give consent to enter into or be brought into the courts jurisdiction.

David Bradley

David Bradley

If you agree that the law applies to you, I am a bit confused as to what you mean when you say that "as a natural person, STATUTES do not apply to me." Statutes are in fact laws as I'm sure you know. My comment was just to indicate that the rules of court permit the judge to control the decorum of the courtroom, even in an Admiralty court. So merely because you are not a vessel or do not have an active case within the jurisdiction of the court does not prevent the court from having control over what occurs inside the courtroom. So, if you entered a courtroom with a flag and the judge found that to be distracting or otherwise an interruption of the proceedings, you could face sanctions. Generally a person is removed from the courtroom in that situation. If they refuse to leave or attempt to engage the court, such a person would likely be deemed out of order and would forcibly be removed from the court and face contempt. I hope this helps.

The judge can find you in contempt of court and fine you or jail you, If you are charged with a crime, get a lawyer.

Oh my God, you believe the fringed flag nonsense? The same boneheaded argument that every court has laughed out of court? Really? People need to stay off the internet. Oh, and the natural person nonsense to boot?

What will happen is that you will likely be held in contempt of court and locked up. Get a lawyer, who can argue REAL law on your behalf, not that craziness (which isn't the law, by the way).

I would laugh, but I have seen this attempted before. This appears to be an urban legend or something that is found on the internet. You need to take your case seriously rather than seek an outlandish solution. If you truly wish to fight your charges you need to speak to an attorney.

DUI court topics