Skip to main content

What happens to a under age hit and run

Denver, CO |

my lil brother was going down the street he was going to go on the next lane wen he looked he seen a car next to him so wen he looked in front he hit a truck in the corner he then got scared and went home the house was not that far from the crash. wen he got home he was scared he has his permit and insurance so we called the copes and told them what happen he got a ticket and has court. no one was injured.

Attorney Answers 3

  1. He should retain a local criminal lawyer to represent him in court.

  2. Hire an attorney with experience in traffic court. He did the right thing at least by reporting the accident to law enforcement. Count your lucky stars that no one was injured. Give your brother a great deal of support and supervision in the heavy responsibility presented when operating a motor vehicle and retain a good local traffic court attorney. Here's more: BLUE LINK BELOW

    Law Offices of Andrew D. Myers, North Andover, MA & Derry, NH provide answers for informational purposes only. Actual legal advice can only be given by an attorney licensed in your jurisdiction, thoroughly familiar with the area of the law in which your concern lies. This creates no attorney-client relationship.

  3. He needs to hire a criminal defense attorney.

    Call for a free consultation at 727-937-1400 or visit us on the Web at

Personal injury topics

Top tips from attorneys

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics