What happens on your third Misdemeanor Citation?

I am 19 year college student and in the past 2 years I have recieved 3 misdemeanor citations. The first one was for possesion of paraphanlia and marijuana. The second one was an MIC. for both I completed all sanctions required and recieved diversion program for my first defenese. I just recently recieved a third citation involving possession of marijuana. What are my best options get a laywer or complete the sanctions? Is there anyway that I can get the charge lowered? What are the consequences?

Moscow, ID -

L Craig Atkinson

L Craig Atkinson

Criminal Defense Attorney - Boise, ID

Yes it is possible to get the charges reduced, however the more charges like this you pick up the more difficult it will be for your attorney to negotiate for you. Call an attorney who can look up your records and examine your criminal history. You should get an attorney to help you with your case sooner rather than later.

Related Advice