What happens in court when someone appeals license suspension?

My ex is appealing and went to court last week. If appeal was not granted, will she lose her license that very day in court or sometime in future?

Collegeville, PA -

Howard Woodley Bailey

Howard Woodley Bailey

DUI / DWI Attorney - Newark, NJ

I agree with my colleague, that the most typical result (here in NJ and in all of the other States with which I am familiar) is that the license is taken when there is no other appeal or court action possible, and no stay granted by the Court. Good luck.

DISCLAIMER I do not practice law in your State. This answer is provided for informational purposes only. This answer does not constitute legal advice, create an attorney-client relationship, or constitute attorney advertising.

Alan James Brinkmeier

Alan James Brinkmeier

Lawsuit / Dispute Attorney - Chicago, IL

In my state a DUI driver loses driving privileges immediately upon the finding and with no other appeal options available.

Check with a PA lawyer in your locale to discuss more of the details.

Good luck to you.

God bless.

NOTE: This answer is made available by the out-of-state lawyer for educational purposes only. By using or participating in this site you understand that there is no attorney client privilege between you and the attorney responding. This site should not be used as a substitute for competent legal advice from a licensed professional attorney that practices in the subject practice discipline and with whom you have an attorney client relationship along with all the privileges that relationship provides. The law changes frequently and varies from jurisdiction to jurisdiction. The information and materials provided are general in nature, and may not apply to a specific factual or legal circumstance described in the question.