What happens if you have two title loans on one car?

Asked over 3 years ago - Houston, TX

what happens when you have two title loans on one car
But didn't know you couldn't

1. Cynthia Russell Henley

Answered . From a criminal law perspective, you have probably committed a number of crimes. My guess is that the documents that you filled out advised you within them that you could only have 1 loan per title, or they at least asked whether there were any loans against the title and you obviously said no or failed to reveal to the second loan institution that you had the loan at the first institution.

If the fraud is caught, you could be prosected as well as sued. You need to get both those loans paid off immediately.

2. Pamela Koslyn

Answered . If each of these was supposed to be exclusive, then you're in breach of both of them, and both lenddrs can sue you for breach and claims the remedies provided.

You need to review the documents you've signed to see what they say, or hire a lawyer for help.