What happens if you have two title loans on one car?

Houston, TX |

what happens when you have two title loans on one car
But didn't know you couldn't

If each of these was supposed to be exclusive, then you're in breach of both of them, and both lenddrs can sue you for breach and claims the remedies provided.

You need to review the documents you've signed to see what they say, or hire a lawyer for help.

PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE YOU COMMENT, EMAIL ME OR PHONE ME. I'm only licensed in CA. This answer doesn't make me your lawyer, and neither do follow-up comments and/or emails and/or phone calls, and you shouldn't expect me to respond to your further questions if you haven't hired me. We need an actual agreement confirmed in writing before any attorney-client relationship is formed. This answer doesn't constitute legal advice, and shouldn't be relied on, since each state has different laws, each situation is fact specific, and it is impossible to evaluate a legal problem without a comprehensive consultation and review of all the facts and documents at issue.

From a criminal law perspective, you have probably committed a number of crimes. My guess is that the documents that you filled out advised you within them that you could only have 1 loan per title, or they at least asked whether there were any loans against the title and you obviously said no or failed to reveal to the second loan institution that you had the loan at the first institution.

If the fraud is caught, you could be prosected as well as sued. You need to get both those loans paid off immediately.

Although I have answered the question to try to help you, you should consult with a lawyer in your area in person on the matter. In addition, my answer does not establish an attorney-client relationship between us.