What happens if I miss court twice?

Orlando, FL |

I got arrested for misdemeanor and bonded out I missed the court date so I turned myself in and bonded out I missed the court date again . What will happen and what do I do?

1. What will happen? This is up the the Judge and the Assistant State Attorney presiding. Most likely, a warrant was issued and you should hire an attorney. Your bond will either be increased or revoked. Which means you spend your time in jail waiting for your next court date.

What do you do? Reorganize your priorities. The first one should be, making time and place commitments, a top priority, especially a court date. Good luck.

The hiring of an attorney is an important decision that you should undertake with careful considerations. The use of Avvo, Inc.'s question and answer forum is only to provide general information and in no way forms an attorney-client relationship between the you and the attorney answering your question.

2. You need to consider hiring an attorney to help you. Not only will he or she be able to defend you, but he or she can appear for you in court.

3. This is a duplicate question. Follow the previous advice and hire an attorney. Good luck.

Sincerely,
    B. Elaine Jones, Esq.