Skip to main content

What happens if I go to juvenile for a warrant and I am not a citize

Denver, CO |

I had to call my probation officer because I was in the process of early termination for probation and I forgot so I got a warrant.

Attorney Answers 2


If you have not been deported or had ICE called during this entire time that you have been on probation, it is unlikely, though possible, that this might lead to immigration issues. It would be best to get an attorney, turn yourself into the court as soon as possible to quash the warrant, and revolve this. Christine Swenson here in Denver handles both criminal defense and immigration issues.

The information provided in this answer does not create an attorney-client relationship. If you are interested in his legal services, feel free to call Chris at (303) 409-7635 at his law office in the Denver Tech Center. All initial consultations are free of charge.

Mark as helpful

2 lawyers agree


Give Eric D. Johnson a call here in Denver -- he handles criminal and immigration matters.

In no way am I offering you legal advice, and in no way has my comment created an attorney-client relationship. You are not to rely upon my note above in any way, but insted need to sit down with counsel and share all relevant facts before receiving fully-informed legal advice. If you want to be completely sure of your rights, you must sit down with an experienced criminal defense attorney to be fully aware of your rights.

Mark as helpful

2 lawyers agree

Juvenile law topics

Recommended articles about Juvenile law

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics