Skip to main content

What happens if custodial parent kicks out my 14 year old?

Bend, OR |
Filed under: Child custody

My ex wife has custody of my 14 year old son, she kicked him out and he is staying with friends. What legal right do I have to take my son?

+ Read More

Attorney answers 2


You need to consult with an attorney, in private and right away, to discuss your legal options regarding custody. My office handles such matters, and you should feel free to call me at 503.227.0965.


You have a good chance of getting custody of your son. But you need to move fast. Talk with a custody attorney ASAP. Good luck.

Be sure to designate "best answer." If you live in Oregon, you may call me for more detailed advice, 503-650-9662. Please be aware that each answer on this website is based upon the facts, or lack thereof, provided in the question. To be sure you get complete and comprehensive answers, based upon the totality of your situation, contact a local attorney who specializes in the area of law that involves your legal problem. Diane L. Gruber has been practicing law in Oregon for 26 years, specializing in family law, bankruptcy, estate planning and probate. Note: Diane L. Gruber does not represent you until a written fee agreement has been signed by you and Diane L. Gruber, and the fee listed in the agreement has been paid.

Child custody topics

Recommended articles about Child custody

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer