What Happens After I File A Notice Of Appeal Once A Summary Judgement Has Been Filed Granted Against Me?

Atlanta, GA |

Hello everyone i'd like answers to my current question here, and I may need an experienced trial or appellate attorney to help me file my appeal with the Georgia Court Of Appeals as well.

My late mother's Executor did nothing for my late mother, nor her estate. His attorney and he have misappropriated her money as well as money I had come into her estate from an improper weatherization job.

On July 8, 2008 my late mother's Exxecutor and I along with his attorney entered into mediation due to my 2 brothers wanting their interest in my late mother's home. My late mother's Executor breached his end of the mediation agreement so I couldn't keep my end of it.

On May 14, 2010 his attorney filed a Summary Judgement against me, and it was granted today, and I filed a "NOTICE OF APPEAL."

The Summary Judgement that was granted today 3/25/2011 against me was for "BREACH OF CONTRACT & EJECTMENT" and I filed a "NOTICE OF APPEAL" after the case was over today. Once I talk with an experienced attorney here in person or over the phone, I can go further into my case. I just need some answers and some direction because I have proof that I didn't breach any contract with my late mother's Executor. I live in Atlanta, Ga as well so if I hire an attorney to help me file my appeal i'd like an attorney who's also in Atlanta hopefully in the downtown Atlanta area.

1. Assuming that you filed the notice correctly, you should receive something from the appellate division. You should call the court to follow up on the status of your notice.