Skip to main content

What happens a police report is filed for harassment?

Houston, TX |

no contact has been made with the person who reporter it after the detective called to ask what the situation was.

Attorney Answers 1


If you are concerned that criminal charges might be filed, I would suggest contacting a criminal defense attorney in your area. They can explain the process and may be able to help you avoid charges or gather additional information. Many attorneys offer free consultations.

Mark as helpful

Criminal defense topics

Recommended articles about Criminal defense

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics