What happens & how does it work-when your out on bail & go to court on a probation violation?

Long Beach, CA |

I'm on probation for 3 yrs- so far I'm though half of it-& i got arrested for domestic violence & now i'm out on bail.. My DV case is still open & I have a court date for the violation before my DV court date--what do u think will happen-will they have me come bk after the DV case is over? I have a good chance at winning the DV case THat was made out of lies- from a jealous ex

Yes, they will likely have you come back after the DV case is completed. Otherwise, you haven't really violated your Probation yet.

Typically the probation violation court will wait a see what happens before they act...assuming they know about your probation violation. The standard to prove a probation violation is much lower than to prove a criminal case. You should definitely consult a good attorney.

www.la-criminaldefense.com