What happened to those Attorneys who know they are good enough to win any case?

A lawyer who gets paid if the client wins the case?

Atlanta, GA -

Glen Edward Ashman

Glen Edward Ashman

Divorce / Separation Lawyer - East Point, GA

I don't understand your question. The very best lawyers in the nation do lose sometimes. If a lawyer tells you he is good enough to win any case, he's a liar and you should avoid him.

Darrell Brinnett Reynolds Sr.

Darrell Brinnett Reynolds Sr.

Criminal Defense Attorney - Decatur, GA

No attorney can win every case. In addition if you are asking about attorneys that handle cases based on if they will then they get paid, all cases are not handled that way. Only certain type of cases are handled that way.

Daniel E Stowe

Daniel E Stowe

General Practice Lawyer - Spokane, WA

As to your first question, I agree with previous posts. As to your second question, you may be referencing a "contingency fee" agreement. In that situation, the attorney's fee is based on an agreed percentage of any recovery made on your behalf (plus costs usually). So, s/he doesn't receive a fee if no $ for you.

Related Advice