What forms do I need to order a debtor to produce documents? What information do I need to provide about the debtor?

Asked over 1 year ago - San Diego, CA

I won a judgement and filed form SC-134 in order to get a hearing for a debtors exam. I appeared at the hearing, but the debtor did not. The judge ordered me to re-serve the debtor as I served the documents to the debtors "registered agent for process". I want to know what form I must file to order the debtor to furnish documents such as bank statements, residence verification, etc? Also, I do not have a residence address for the debtor, and have had issues locating the them. I do have a potential lead for an address that they frequent so I may be able to have the debtor served there, but I am not sure what address I should use on the forms? Any information that you may be able to provide is much appreciated and thank you for reading my post/

1. Jeffrey Scott Hyslip

Pro

Answered . Hello. Most of the attorneys that participate on AVVO.com are consumer attorneys that defend consumers. So, if you don't get an answer on here, that is why. If not, find a "creditor's rights" attorney near you and I am sure one would be willing to give you a consultation. Good Luck!