What forms do I fill out in California to finalize my divorce and get my divorce certificate?

Asked over 1 year ago - Temecula, CA

We have done full disclosures and are ready to finalize the divorce. We have no children together and have only been married for 1 year. Our case has no hearings pending. Our case also shows disposition "Vacated," but the case is open.

I want to get the right forms to complete our divorce and get my divorce certificate. Thank you.

1. Donald Frederick Conviser

5

Answered . It isnt a divorce certificate. It is a Judgment. The forms you need to finalize the divorce would comprise the following: Judgment, Notice of Entry of Judgment, Appearance Stipulations & Waivers, Declaration re Uncontested Dissolution, and addressed stamped envelopes for the clerk's return of conformed copies to you and your spouse. You would best go to your Superior Court's Self-Help Clinic for assistance preparing, signing, and submitting a Judgment Packet to the Court.

2. Daniel Seth Williams

Pro

4

1

Answered . FL-141, FL-144, FL-170, FL-180, AND FL-190. ATTACHE YOUR MARITAL SETTLEMENT AGREEMENT OR STIPULATED JUDGMENT. MAKE SURE TO SUBMIT THREE COPIES WITH RETURN STAMPED ENVELOPES WITH EACH OF YOUR ADDRESSES.

3. Matthew Scott Crider

4

Answered . You typically need a stipulated judgement or marital settlement agreement, a final judgment form, and noticeof entry of judgment.