What forms and fees for pro see personal injury filing in Virginia

San Marcos, TX |

I have damaged discs, memory loss and chronic pain from a car accident. I originally did not want to go through a lawsuit, but my pain and health costs made me realize that I need to file. I have only 4 days left before the 2 yr statue expires for filing a personal injury case for the accident which happened in McLean, VA. I now live in Texas. I tried to get an atty in TX, but was told that the case must be filed in VA. What forms and fees are needed for a pro se personal injury case in Virginia, and what court would I mail these to? Thank you!

1. You should find a personal injury lawyer in McLean, Virginia. A simple google search should turn up some names and contact information.

2. I agree with Parker. Since your statue of limitations is about to expire, you do not want to make a mistake that will lead to your case being dismissed. Good Luck