What Form is I 139 ,and how do i get it!

Asked almost 5 years ago - Sarasota, FL

In USA ambassy in country i was trying to get so paper saying that left USA and i need proff.so they told me that i need to get I 139 form and and they will fill that form!so what is I 139?

Attorney answers (1)

  1. Charles H Kuck


    Contributor Level 14

    Answered . Did you leave under voluntary depature? If so you perhaps you are referring to a "Form" G-146?

    Best regards,

    Charles H. Kuck
    Managing Partner
    Kuck Immigration Partners LLC--The Immigration Law Firm
    8010 Roswell Road, Suite 300
    Atlanta, GA 30350
    Phone: 404/816-8611
    Fax: 404/816-8615
    Direct Dial: 404/949-8154 Toll Free: 1-866-286-6200
    Follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/ckuck or www.twitter.com/immman
    Join me on Linkedin.com at http://www.linkedin.com/in/charleskuck
    Join us on www.Facebook.com — Search within Facebook for “Kuck Immigration Group LLC”
    Sign up for our podcasts on www.itunes.com -- Search “The Immigration Hour”
    Read our blog at www.immigration.net/blog

    Solutions for Your Immigration Problems
    With additional offices in Charlotte, North Carolina, Orlando, Florida, and Gainesville and Dalton, Georgia.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

30,898 answers this week

3,265 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

30,898 answers this week

3,265 attorneys answering