What form do I need to fill out to file a motion to dismiss a change in child custody arrangement in New Jersey?

New Brunswick, NJ |

The Ex filed a motion to change custudy arrangements. What form do I need to fill our in order to file a motion to dismiss Ex's request?

1. There is no specific form. You need to file a motion to oppose your ex's motion. You need to rebut his arguments and show the court that what he wants is not in your child's best interest. You should consult with an attorney. Feel free to visit our website.... Www.wlg.com

The information provided is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice. This information is designed for general information only. You should consult an attorney for advice regarding your specific situation. We invite you to contact us and welcome your calls, letters and emails. Contacting us does not create an attorney-client relationship. Please do not send any confidential information to us until such time as an attorney-client relationship has been established.

2. You need to file an answer denying his request. You may file a cross motion as well.

Please be advised my answers to questions does not constitute legal advise and you should not rely on it, due to the fact that we have never met, I have not been aprised of the facts in you case nor have I reviewed any documents.

3. I agree with my colleagues. You should meet with an attorney. If you're going to represent yourself, at minimum, you should file a certification asserting your facts and, if you can, submit a letter with an explanation (legal argument) of your defense.

The information posted by the Law Office of Jordan A. Stern on Avvo is not legal advice. Consult an attorney for advice regarding your situation. We invite you to contact us via phone, mail, fax and email. Contacting us or sending us information does not create an attorney-client relationship. Please do not send any confidential information to us until we establish an attorney-client relationship. If you send us information before we establish an attorney-client relationship, that information is not confidential. The Law Office of Jordan A. Stern limits its practice to the State of New Jersey. Office hours by appointment. We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code. Our services related to credit defaults, mortgage foreclosures, eviction proceedings, excessive debt, debt collection pressure, or inability to pay any consumer debt may involve bankruptcy relief under Title 11 of the United States Code. Thanks. © 2011 Law Office of Jordan A. Stern LLC · All Rights Reserved.

Child custody topics