What form do I need to fill out to file a motion to dismiss a change in child custody arrangement in New Jersey?

Asked over 1 year ago - New Brunswick, NJ

The Ex filed a motion to change custudy arrangements. What form do I need to fill our in order to file a motion to dismiss Ex's request?

1. Bari Zell Weinberger

Pro

1

Answered . There is no specific form. You need to file a motion to oppose your ex's motion. You need to rebut his arguments and show the court that what he wants is not in your child's best interest. You should consult with an attorney. Feel free to visit our website.... Www.wlg.com

2. Jordan A Stern

1

Answered . I agree with my colleagues. You should meet with an attorney. If you're going to represent yourself, at minimum, you should file a certification asserting your facts and, if you can, submit a letter with an explanation (legal argument) of your defense.

3. Yolanda Navarrete

Pro

Answered . You need to file an answer denying his request. You may file a cross motion as well.