What exactly in detail is this charge ? Person Not To Possess / Use Firearms - Fa Party

Asked about 2 years ago - Braddock, PA

what does the fa party mean and please go into some details .

PFA party!!!!!

1. 3

Answered . I agree with Mr. Keller, you should speak with an attorney and not post any more information online regarding your case.

2. 3

Answered . I agree with my colleagues that you should consult with an attorney. The purpose of your question is not clear, but I also agree that you should not post more information anywhere on the Internet. Speak privately with an attorney about your concerns. Most offer free, if limited, consultations. I've included a link to a pdf version of the Pennsylvania Crimes Code. The section you are asking about is found in §6015. Good luck.

3. 2

Answered . The statute does not include the phrase, "fa Party". The crime can be designated as a felony or a misdemeanor depending if the defendant has a prior record or is otherwise not entitled to be licensed to carry. You should immediately retain an experienced into criminal defense attorney to represent you. I think the added phrase is a typo but the attorney will determine what if any significance it might have. Good Luck.

4. Answered . It means that because the defendant has a PFA order pending against him, he is statutorily barred from possessing firearms (a "person not to possess" as it were).