What exactly does judication mean?

Mississippi |

I was arrested on a misdemeanor and in chatting with my lawyer he said there was a strong chance my cased would be judicated. I didn't have time to ask for explanation, and can't seem to find a clear meaning online, can anyone please help? Thank you!

adjudication means
To hear and decide by judicial procedure, usually by a judge.

I believe you mean "Adjudicated" which basically means a determination by a Judge or administrative hearing officer. It can also mean you "are adjudicated" as a "Youthful Offender" or any number of other usages. My advice is you call your attorney and ask him or her what adjudication means within the context of whatever you were talking about at the time.

As a thirty year Mississippi DUI Lawyer I can believe that you misunderstood your attorney.What he probably said was NON-adjudicate,which means that you are under 21 years of age,and your breath test was between.02 and .08.Under this procedure the trial judge has the option of having you complete certain conditions like attendance in a DUI school,small fine,license suspension and the like.Upon compeletion the judge may NON-adjuciate (dismiss) the DUI.Ask your lawyer to explain any terms you don't understand.