What evidence is needed for conviction of solicitation of prostitution?

New Orleans, LA |

Recently at a bachelor party in New Orleans, I was severly intoxicated and after being approached by a prostitute whent to an atm where i assume she saw my pin and while in her car she stole my card and then racked up $1300 in fraudulent charges. If i persue fraud charges, which includes filing a police report due i run the risk of being convicted of solicitation, via survalence video.

1. Louisiana Revised Statute 14:83 says:

§83. Soliciting for prostitutes

Soliciting for prostitutes is the soliciting, inviting, inducing, directing or transporting a person to any place with the intention of promoting prostitution.

Whoever commits the crime of soliciting for prostitutes shall be fined not more than five hundred dollars, imprisoned for not more than six months, or both.
    ---
    You can read the definition of prostitution in the criminal code below.

--
    The answer given here should be considered general in nature and should not be considered legal advice, or that there has been an attorney-client relationship established. It is always suggested to retain the counsel of a lawyer for legal advice specific to your situation.