Skip to main content

What evidence does a judge need to convict someone for manufacturing?

Woodstock, VA |

never been in trouble before, was in abusive and controlling relashionship, negative hair folicle screen, help from social services to keep child

Attorney Answers 2


It's unclear if you're charged with a criminal offense (don't post further details here on this public forum). Your best bet is to consult and hire a local criminal attorney to help you. Use the avvo search function to locate an attorney. Best of luck.

Mark as helpful

1 lawyer agrees


There is not enough information to answer your question, which is good. Consult a local defense attorney and provide them with all of the details.

Mark as helpful

1 lawyer agrees

Criminal defense topics

Top tips from attorneys

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics