What evidence can be used to prove continuously physically present and continuously residing in the US for TPS ( immigration)

Asked over 1 year ago - Rome, GA

and what's the difference between both of them ? physically present and residing ?I have utility bills for a few months now,and that's all ,are they enough? I have a driver's license as well show my address on it ,should I mail a copy as well ?

1. Alexander Joseph Segal

5

Answered . The examples are well outlined on the www.uscis.gov

2. Daniel Patrick Hanlon

2

Answered . "Residence" means where you dwell and "presence" means where you are during the period in question. You may "reside" in the US, even though you may have departed for short periods. Please consult with an immigration attorney for additional information.

3. Alexus Paul Sham

Pro

2

Answered . Generally the more documents the better. Physical presence is actually being in the US without an absence. Continuous presence means physical presence with short incidental trips abroad. In addition to utility bills, tax returns, bank statements and leases are good evidence.