What evidence can be used to prove continuously physically present and continuously residing in the US for TPS ( immigration)

Rome, GA |

and what's the difference between both of them ? physically present and residing ?I have utility bills for a few months now,and that's all ,are they enough? I have a driver's license as well show my address on it ,should I mail a copy as well ?

1. "Residence" means where you dwell and "presence" means where you are during the period in question. You may "reside" in the US, even though you may have departed for short periods. Please consult with an immigration attorney for additional information.

2. Generally the more documents the better. Physical presence is actually being in the US without an absence. Continuous presence means physical presence with short incidental trips abroad. In addition to utility bills, tax returns, bank statements and leases are good evidence.

Alexus P. Sham alexuspshamesq@gmail.com (917) 498-9009. The above information is only general in nature and does not constitute legal advice. It does not create an attorney-client relationship.

3. The examples are well outlined on the www.uscis.gov

NYC EXPERIENCED IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS www.myattorneyusa.com; email: info@myattorneyusa.com; Phone: (866) 456-­8654; Fax: 212-964-0440; Cell: 212-202-0325. The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter.