My currnet employer has filed I-140 and I-485 concurrently and I-140 got approved by capturing previous PD. I also gave my biometrics and received our EAD Cards last month. Now due to current situation in the current employment I am trying to transfer my H1B to another company before 180 days for filling I-485 / EAD. Under such condition will USCIS know about my H1B transfer and will USCIS stop my I-485 approval? I assume that my current company will not revoke my I-140 as I have good terms.
Also, even after my H1B transfer to another company and if I continue my current job, will USCIS raise RFE on my I-485 pending approval to check the status of my employment?
What is the best advice to I should do, may I wait for 180 days to take advantage of AC21?
Get free answers from experienced attorneys.
25,069 answers this week
2,661 attorneys answering
Don't speak legalese? We define thousands of terms in plain English.Browse our legal dictionary