What dose it mean when the court status says closed and waived of court

Eagleville, PA |

its about my dad he is an illegal immigrant

my dad is an illegal immigrant and got arrested for a drug act #64 what charges dose he face will he be deported

If he is here illegally, he may be subject to removal regardless of whether he is convicted. People can be removed from the U.S. just based on being here without permission.

The above is intended only as general information, and does not constitute legal advice. You must speak with an attorney to discuss your individual case.

ok thank you, for your reply

Also how can I know when their will be a court held because they had a court for him on 1/30/2013 and no one in my family was informed. How can I found out of further courts if he has more.

Stephen D. Berman

Stephen D. Berman

Call the court. Stephen Berman Attorney at Law Immigration Attorneys, LLP 8989 N. Port Washington Rd., Ste 201 Milwaukee, WI 53217 Tel. 414.939.8099 Fax 414.939.8098 Sent from my wireless device This e-mail and any attachments thereto, is intended only for use by the named addressee(s) and may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, you are hereby notified any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail and any attachments thereto, is strictly prohibited. If you received this e-mail in error please immediately notify the sender, at Immigration Attorneys, LLP by sending a reply e-mail or by phoning the sender at 312.661.9100 and permanently delete the original copy and any copy of any e-mail, and any printout thereof. Thank you.

Is he in removal proceedings?

VOSBIKIAN & VOSBIKIAN, L.L.C. (856) 755-1400, e-mail: ssvosbikian@voslaw.com - Offices in Atlantic City, Cherry Hill, Newark, and Trenton, NJ. Please consult with a licensed immigration professional to provide you with a thorough legal advice. This response is not a substitute for specific legal advice and it should not be construed to create an attorney-client relationship. Please visit and share this site: www.voslaw.com

no he is not yet, how long would it for him to be in the removal proceedings. In his Docket sheet it said status closed, waived for the court what does that mean.

If he is unlawfully present in the United States or present without valid Status, he is subject to Removal (i.e. deportation).

I would strongly suggest that you use an immigration lawyer.

If you appreciate the time spent preparing this answer, kindly consider marking it BEST ANSWER or HELPFUL. Good luck to you.

Dean P. Murray
The Murray Law Firm
560 Sylvan Avenue
Englewood Cliffs, NJ 07632
T: (201)875-2600
F: (201)549-8700

Mr. Murray's response is NOT legal advice and does NOT create an attorney-client relationship. You should NOT rely on this response. Mr. Murray's response was generated without conducting a full inquiry as would occur during a face to face attorney-client consultation. It is likely that the response above may be made less accurate, or become entirely inaccurate, as you, i.e. the questioner, disclose additional facts that should only be discussed during a private consultation with an attorney. I strongly recommend that you consult an attorney who is licensed to practice law in your state (or, in the case of immigration law, and attorney in ANY state), whereupon all relevant facts will be discussed. All responses posted by Mr. Murray on Avvo.com are intended as general information for the education of the public, and not for any specific individual.

thank you dean p murray one more questin in his case can he get time or he will just get deported hes been in there for 2 months