What dose it mean when the court status says closed and waived of court

Asked over 1 year ago - Eagleville, PA

its about my dad he is an illegal immigrant

Additional information

my dad is an illegal immigrant and got arrested for a drug act #64 what charges dose he face will he be deported

Attorney answers (3)

  1. Stephen D. Berman

    Contributor Level 20


    Lawyer agrees

    Best Answer
    chosen by asker

    Answered . If he is here illegally, he may be subject to removal regardless of whether he is convicted. People can be removed from the U.S. just based on being here without permission.

    The above is intended only as general information, and does not constitute legal advice. You must speak with an... more
  2. Steven Sahag Vosbikian


    Contributor Level 15


    Lawyer agrees

    Answered . Is he in removal proceedings?

    VOSBIKIAN & VOSBIKIAN, L.L.C. (856) 755-1400, e-mail: ssvosbikian@voslaw.com - Offices in Atlantic City, Cherry... more
  3. Dean P Murray

    Contributor Level 18


    Lawyer agrees


    Answered . If he is unlawfully present in the United States or present without valid Status, he is subject to Removal (i.e. deportation).

    I would strongly suggest that you use an immigration lawyer.

    If you appreciate the time spent preparing this answer, kindly consider marking it BEST ANSWER or HELPFUL. Good luck to you.

    Dean P. Murray
    The Murray Law Firm
    560 Sylvan Avenue
    Englewood Cliffs, NJ 07632
    T: (201)875-2600
    F: (201)549-8700

    Mr. Murray's response is NOT legal advice and does NOT create an attorney-client relationship. You should NOT rely... more

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

28,090 answers this week

3,105 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

28,090 answers this week

3,105 attorneys answering