What does this USCIS mean for my expedited N400 ticket?

Santa Clara, CA |

So I filed an expedite ticket for my N400 and today I received an email from USCIS saying "The status of this service request is:

Systems show that your application is currently pending an Interview date with your local USCIS Field Office. Should you not be contacted by your local USCIS Field Office within 90 days of this notice, please call the National Customer Service Center at the phone number listed below.

Due to the high volume of expedite requests for this case type, we are strictly enforcing the criteria that has been set for these expedite requests. While your situation appears serious, you have not provided evidence of an extreme emergent need."

What does it mean? Also, will someone call me regarding this ticket?

Also, When it said " your application is currently pending an Interview date with your local USCIS Field Office", does it mean I will be placed for interview shortly??

1. That they will not expedite.

J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship. Answers on Avvo can only be general ones, as specific answers would require knowledge of all the facts. As such, they may or may not apply to the question.

2. Means that your grounds for an expedite request do not meet the USCIS expedite criteria, and that thus they refused to expedite your N-4OO application.

Behar Intl. Counsel 619.234.5962 Kindly be advised that the answer above is only general in nature cannot be construed as legal advice, given that not enough facts are known. It is your responsibility to retain a lawyer to analyze the facts specific to your particular situation in order to give you specific advice. Specific answers will require cognizance of all pertinent facts about your case. Any answers offered on Avvo are of a general nature only, and are not meant to create an attorney-client relationship.

3. It means you are not getting expedited treatment.

NYC EXPERIENCED IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS www.myattorneyusa.com; email: info@myattorneyusa.com; Phone: (866) 456-­8654; Fax: 212-964-0440; Cell: 212-202-0325. The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter.