What does this term mean: legal argument regarding whether you should get a new hearing and or mitigate the sentence.

Tampa, FL |

I just wanted to know what that comment means to me and my case.

1. I can only assume but that is printed on the docket screen from the clerk's office. What that could mean is that the court is waiting on the attorneys to submit legal arguments in writing regarding a sentence reduction. Without more information though, it is really not possible to be accurate. I am in Tampa if you wish you contact me.

2. I agree. It sounds like you requested a new hearing? Or pled & are asking the court to reduce your sentence. I would need more info to give you a better answer.

3. Yes, the other lawyers are correct. You really need to give us more information about where this information came from, what it was in response to and the underlying charge.