What does this tell you about an American women?

Asked 9 months ago - New York, NY

What does this tell you about an American women? She promised a European man that she would raises her American daughter properly under official euro rules, and not interfere with her husband parental rights and make him pay court ordered child support, like most American women do. This European man told her that 90 percent of American women can not be trusted, because an Italian born women told him so.

1. Ernest DuBose

Pro

4

Answered . I don't think a stereotype will help you find a solution to your problem

2. Eric Edward Rothstein

4

Answered . Why do you keep posting? Your not going to find whatever it is your looking for here.

3. David Ivan Bliven

Pro

3

Answered . I am not sure of the legal question you want a Lawyer to answer.

* If you found my answer to be "HELPFUL," or the "BEST ANSWER," please feel free to mark it accordingly.
  4. Lee Alan Thompson

2

Answered . Since you continue to post this, which by the way has no legal question, I think it says more about you than American women. Besides, why wouldn't you want to support your child financially? Is there some "official euro rule" that kids and their mothers are to live in poverty while the father doesn't. Ask a legal question.