What does this tell you about an American women?

New York, NY |

What does this tell you about an American women? She promised a European man that she would raises her American daughter properly under official euro rules, and not interfere with her husband parental rights and make him pay court ordered child support, like most American women do. This European man told her that 90 percent of American women can not be trusted, because an Italian born women told him so.

1. I am not sure of the legal question you want a Lawyer to answer.

* If you found my answer to be "HELPFUL," or the "BEST ANSWER," please feel free to mark it accordingly.

2. I don't think a stereotype will help you find a solution to your problem

3. Why do you keep posting? Your not going to find whatever it is your looking for here.

I am a former federal and State prosecutor and have been doing criminal defense work for over 17 years. I was named to the Super Lawyers list as one of the top attorneys in New York for 2012 and 2013. No more than 5 percent of the lawyers in the state are selected by Super Lawyers. Martindale-Hubbell has given me its highest rating - AV Preeminent - in the areas of Criminal Law, Personal Injury, and Litigation. According to Martindale-Hubbell”AV Preeminent is a significant rating accomplishment - a testament to the fact that a lawyer's peers rank him or her at the highest level of professional excellence." Fewer than 8% of attorneys achieve an AV Preeminent rating. I also have the highest ranking – “superb” – on Avvo. The above answer, and any follow up comments or emails is for informational purposes only and not meant as legal advice.

4. Since you continue to post this, which by the way has no legal question, I think it says more about you than American women. Besides, why wouldn't you want to support your child financially? Is there some "official euro rule" that kids and their mothers are to live in poverty while the father doesn't. Ask a legal question.

Attorneys on Avvo donate their time and your feedback is appreciated. Be sure to mark the "Best Answer" or Helpful" to your questions.