What does this mean case status- pending completion of probation(r) dipisition- dadj , deffered badjudication granted

Houston, TX |

my son father is in jail for aggravated ass w seriousbodily injury and motion to revoke parole he had court yesterday and this is i saw on public record background check what does this mean

1. Appears to be an entry saying that the case is active and awaiting the completion of probation.

However, your question seems to be saying that there has been some other difficulty with the case.

Really need a bit more detail to figure out exactly what's going on.

Answers on Avvo are for general information purposes only and should not be relied upon as legal advice. No attorney / client relationship is created by providing this answer. For specific advice about your situation, you should consult a competent attorney of your choosing.

2. Sounds like he has a heck of an attorney. Let me get this straight: He was on parole, picked up a new 1st degree Felony charge, and not only was his parole NOT revoked, not only are they NOT seriously pursuing these new charges, but he was given deferred adjudication on them instead? Man, that guy/al ROCKS!
    DRL

This answer is in the nature of general information only and does not constitute legal advice or the formation of an attorney-client relationship.