What does this mean case status- pending completion of probation(r) dipisition- dadj , deffered badjudication granted

Asked about 2 years ago - Houston, TX

my son father is in jail for aggravated ass w seriousbodily injury and motion to revoke parole he had court yesterday and this is i saw on public record background check what does this mean

1. Evan Edward Pierce-Jones

Answered . Appears to be an entry saying that the case is active and awaiting the completion of probation.

However, your question seems to be saying that there has been some other difficulty with the case.

Really need a bit more detail to figure out exactly what's going on.

2. David R. Lee

Pro

Answered . Sounds like he has a heck of an attorney. Let me get this straight: He was on parole, picked up a new 1st degree Felony charge, and not only was his parole NOT revoked, not only are they NOT seriously pursuing these new charges, but he was given deferred adjudication on them instead? Man, that guy/al ROCKS!
    DRL