What does this mean and how long could it take? Im a us citizen and this is for my husband

Asked over 1 year ago - Arlington, TX

On February 27,2013,we mailed you a notice that we certified our approval of this case and sent it to the appropriate appellate body for review. They will notify you directly when they make a final decision.

1. Geoffrey Alan Hoffman

10

Answered . More information is needed to adequately answer this question. An attorney would need to review the actual document and ask you a series of questions before venturing an answer. Provide more information such as where you received this notification ; alternatively and more appropriately seek out a confidential setting to discuss your case with a qualified immigration attorney.

2. Giacomo Jacques Behar

Pro

8

Answered . Without knowing more, means the appeal or waiver filed on your husband's behalf has been approved, with the decision sent to the "appellate body" ? for their review consistent with that decision.

3. Rebecca T White

7

Answered . You will want to have an attorney review the document you are looking at, and give a full case history overview.

4. Grace Ruth Kennedy

7

Answered . Your question doesn't contain the detail we need to answer this question. We need to know what you filed and where and why your husband's case would be in an appelate body (for example the AAO).

5. Alena Shautsova

Pro

4

6

Answered . I guess it was a decision on appeal you guys filed. I think your lawyer will be in the better position to answer this question. Good luck!

6. Chong Hae Ye

Pro

6

Answered . You should take the notice to an immigration attorney to him/her review it with you.

The information on this website is not intended to be legal advice.
  7. Samuel Patrick Ouya Maina

5

Answered . Not enough information to properly respond. Let an attorney read the actual notice and you will get the answer