Skip to main content

WHAT DOES THIS MEAN? PLEASE HELP!!! 04/30/2013 Judgmt-Pkg Rec'd & Pending-Aft Hrg (incomplete and inconsistant )

Los Angeles, CA |

I have been trying to divorce my wife please help

Attorney Answers 3

  1. It means your judgment paperwork was not completely filled out and was not consistently completed with the information you requested in prior court filings.

  2. The judgment paperwork has been recd, but no judgment entered. There are problems with the papers. Id suggest you go to the clerks offc, some courts have family law advisors available, or take your papers to a local family law atty to review and correct.

  3. The court received the judgment package but is not entering the judgment either because you have not submitted all the required forms or because the forms submitted do not reflect the court orders or what has been requested in the initial filing of the petition

    This response will not create an attorney-client relationship between you and Sarieh Law Offices, and is not intended to serve as a legal advice in your specific circumstances. This response is a legal opinion based solely on facts represented and you should not rely on this legal opinion as a legal advice. You still need to consult an attorney directly to fully protect your legal rights.

Divorce topics

Top tips from attorneys

What others are asking

An attorney can help.

Post a question and get free legal advice from attorneys.

Ask a Lawyer

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics