WHAT DOES THIS MEAN? PLEASE HELP!!! 04/30/2013 Judgmt-Pkg Rec'd & Pending-Aft Hrg (incomplete and inconsistant )

Asked 7 months ago - Los Angeles, CA

I have been trying to divorce my wife please help

1. Christine James

Pro

8

1

Answered . It means your judgment paperwork was not completely filled out and was not consistently completed with the information you requested in prior court filings.

2. Robert Bruce Kopelson

6

1

Answered . The judgment paperwork has been recd, but no judgment entered. There are problems with the papers. Id suggest you go to the clerks offc, some courts have family law advisors available, or take your papers to a local family law atty to review and correct.

3. Wail Sarieh

Pro

6

1

Answered . The court received the judgment package but is not entering the judgment either because you have not submitted all the required forms or because the forms submitted do not reflect the court orders or what has been requested in the initial filing of the petition