What does this mean:

Asked over 2 years ago - San Bernardino, CA

SERVE 180 DAYS IN A SAN BERNARDINO COUNTY JAIL FACILITY, WITH CREDIT FOR TIME SERVED, A MATTER OF 12 DAYS, PLUS CONDUCT CREDIT PURSUANT TO 1-PC4019 ND ABIDE BY ALL RULES AND REGULATIONS OF THE FACILITY WITHOUT THE POSSIBILITY OF COUNTY PAROLE. REPORT TO GLEN HELEN REHABILITATION CENTER ON ......ELIGIBLE FOR WEEKENDER/WORK RELEASE PROGRAM. COMPLETE BY.....?

1. 5

1

Answered . It means that the defendant was sentenced to serve six months of custody time for his/her case. It looks like a total of 12 days was credited for time spent in jail prior to the imposition of sentence.

The defendant can opt to serve his/her time by working through the weekend work release program, which is administered through the Glen Helen Jail facility. Alternately, the defendant can arrange to serve the time by surrendering to jail, should he/she choose.

I'm not sure what exactly you're asking here, to tell the truth. I hope this helped.