What does this mean?

Tulsa, OK |

F&E CT. MIN. OF 6-19-12. COMES ON FOR DISPOSITION. RULING ON MOTION OF PL., CASE STRICKEN FROM THE DISPOSITION DKT.

1. What kind of case is it? I'm licensed in California. Call the court clerk and ask. That's the simplest most direct way to do it. No lawyer could answer that without knowing the case history.

Ms. Johns can be reached at either her Woodland Hills or San Diego offices at (866) 402-4038. Her email address is hjohns@hjohnsatlaw.com. Ms. Johns is a lawyer although she is not your lawyer unless and until you have consulted with her and an authorized representative of her office and signed a fee or letter agreement confirming her representation of you. Ms. Johns, their lawyers, and her employees are not tax or financial advisors and do not give tax or financial advice. If you wish such professional advice, you are advised to consult with the appropriate professionals.

2. I agree. Call the court clerk or a local attorney.