What does the information that my mom going to need from me to come to usa to visit me?

Asked over 1 year ago - Jacksonville, FL

I already applied in ds-160 and people keep telling me that she going to need some papers from me like my income and i want to me sure if im doing everything right

1. Stephen D. Berman

3

1

Answered . You can send her an affidavit of support. But most of the documents must come from her, to show she has an unabandoned foreign residence to which she intends to return.

2. Carlos E Sandoval

1

Answered . Also, if there is an important event which is the reason she is coming, i.e. wedding, graduation etc. you can do an invitation letter indicating the reason she is coming to try to prove her non-immigrant intent.

3. F. J. Capriotti III

2

Answered . Mr. Berman is correct ... she needs documents from her home ... proving that she has strong 'ties' that will make her return home at the end of her SHORT visit in the US.

4. Ardian Gjoka

1

Answered . I agree with my colleagues.

Ardian

Ardian Gjoka, Esq.
    GJOKA LAW FIRM, PLLC
    8613 Old Kings Rd. S.
    Suite 601D
    Jacksonville, FL 32217

Phone: 904.351.8749
    Fax: 904.800.1102
    Email: ag@ag-legal.com
    Web: www.ag-legal.com