What does the information that my mom going to need from me to come to usa to visit me?

Jacksonville, FL |
Filed under: Immigration

I already applied in ds-160 and people keep telling me that she going to need some papers from me like my income and i want to me sure if im doing everything right

You can send her an affidavit of support. But most of the documents must come from her, to show she has an unabandoned foreign residence to which she intends to return.

The above is intended only as general information, and does not constitute legal advice. You must speak with an attorney to discuss your individual case.

What do you mean by affidavit of support. Do you mean my income?

Ardian Gjoka

Ardian Gjoka

Form I-134 and supporting documents.

Mr. Berman is correct ... she needs documents from her home ... proving that she has strong 'ties' that will make her return home at the end of her SHORT visit in the US.

PROFESSOR OF IMMIGRATION LAW for over 10 years -- This blog posting is offered for informational purposes only. It does not constitute an attorney-client relationship. Also, keep in mind that this is an INTERNET BLOG. You should not rely on anything you read here to make decisions which impact on your life. Meet with an attorney, via Skype, or in person, to obtain competent personal and professional guidance.

Also, if there is an important event which is the reason she is coming, i.e. wedding, graduation etc. you can do an invitation letter indicating the reason she is coming to try to prove her non-immigrant intent.

I agree with my colleagues.

Ardian

Ardian Gjoka, Esq.
GJOKA LAW FIRM, PLLC
8613 Old Kings Rd. S.
Suite 601D
Jacksonville, FL 32217

Phone: 904.351.8749
Fax: 904.800.1102
Email: ag@ag-legal.com
Web: www.ag-legal.com