What does return mail mean ona court case?

Asked over 1 year ago - Kissimmee, FL

went to court, mediation advised with debt colector. check court records and now says mail returned. In the mean time I have settled in full by phone with the plaintiff. Waiting for my paid in full letter, and him to file a dismissal with predjudice. But I have not received anything from the court. This returned mail just came up on my court file.

1. Rixon Charles Rafter III

Answered . Hopefully you got some kind of written Settlement Agreement in WRITING.....BEFORE you paid the debt collector over the phone. If you didn't you may find the collector coming after you for the remainder just as before. Recommend you consult with an attorney regarding your situation, what you agreed to, what you paid, what you signed, and what the future may hold on this debt.