What does post decision activity USCIS step mean ??

Asked 12 months ago - Concord, NC

My petition returned back to USCIS for review, and when i check my case over USCIS websit it shows that in "post decision activty" step and they sent me an e-mail By this but i didn't receive any notice by mail on my address.
in the same time i contacted with California service center which my petition filled there but they told me that "we do not Take any decision yet you have to wait until our review processing is complet.
Can you find solution to this dilemma ??

1. Carl Michael Shusterman

Pro

15

Answered . More information is required in order to advise you properly.

2. Boris Alexander Palant

3

Answered . Post-decision activity means that a decision has been made. Sometimes it means production of the "green card". You did not specify what type of petition was filed which makes harder to guess.

3. Edward Brandon Beckham

3

Answered . You've got a specific legal issue there. The answers in this forum can only provide you general information; none can really address the specifics of your case. You should consult with an experienced attorney, licensed in your jurisdiction, about the specific facts and details of the case. A skilled attorney in your jurisdiction will know which questions to ask you about your situation in order to assist you with making an appropriate determination regarding your situation. Once you've met with a local lawyer about your case the case you should be better able to make an informed decision regarding your issue. Many lawyers, in a majority of jurisdictions, provide free initial consultations; see if there are any in your area.

4. Aneliya M. Angelova

Pro

3

Answered . When did the status change to post decision activity? If it was recently, you may receive a notice (approval/or denial) soon.

This answer is for informational purposes only. It should not be construed as legal advice.
  5. Robert Louis Brown

Pro

1

Answered . if the change was recent you may be receiving a decision in the near future. If the change has occurred sometime ago you should contact an immigration attorney for assistance.

919.225.3963
    immigration@rbrownllc.com
    www.brownimmigrationNC.com

Robert Brown LLC
    2330 Meridian Parkway, Suite 3050
    Durham, NC 27713