What does post decision activity USCIS step mean ??

Concord, NC |
Filed under: Immigration Green cards

My petition returned back to USCIS for review, and when i check my case over USCIS websit it shows that in "post decision activty" step and they sent me an e-mail By this but i didn't receive any notice by mail on my address.
in the same time i contacted with California service center which my petition filled there but they told me that "we do not Take any decision yet you have to wait until our review processing is complet.
Can you find solution to this dilemma ??

Post-decision activity means that a decision has been made. Sometimes it means production of the "green card". You did not specify what type of petition was filed which makes harder to guess.

I am agreen card holder and i filled I130 for my husband

Boris Alexander Palant

Boris Alexander Palant

It may mean the approval will be sent to National Visa Center. I don't know how you filled out the petition. I don't know where your husband is. That's why you need a lawyer to guide you through the process and fill out all the forms correctly.

is it normal to be conflict between USCIS and CSC ??

You've got a specific legal issue there. The answers in this forum can only provide you general information; none can really address the specifics of your case. You should consult with an experienced attorney, licensed in your jurisdiction, about the specific facts and details of the case. A skilled attorney in your jurisdiction will know which questions to ask you about your situation in order to assist you with making an appropriate determination regarding your situation. Once you've met with a local lawyer about your case the case you should be better able to make an informed decision regarding your issue. Many lawyers, in a majority of jurisdictions, provide free initial consultations; see if there are any in your area.

This is not legal advice. This response is provided for general information only, as a public service. It is not to be relied upon as legal advice and does not create an attorney/client relationship; nor is it an attempt to create an attorney/client relationship. Consult with local counsel in your jurisdiction about the specifics of your case, which is the only way to gain true meaningful legal guidance and/or representation.

More information is required in order to advise you properly.

(213) 394-4554 x0 Mr. Shusterman is a former INS Trial Attorney (1976-82) with over 35 years of immigration experience. His response to your question is general in nature, as not all the facts are known to him. You should retain an attorney experienced in immigration law to review all the facts in your case in order to receive advice specific to your case. Mr. Shusterman's statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship.

When did the status change to post decision activity? If it was recently, you may receive a notice (approval/or denial) soon.

This answer is for informational purposes only. It should not be construed as legal advice.

if the change was recent you may be receiving a decision in the near future. If the change has occurred sometime ago you should contact an immigration attorney for assistance.

919.225.3963
immigration@rbrownllc.com
www.brownimmigrationNC.com

Robert Brown LLC
2330 Meridian Parkway, Suite 3050
Durham, NC 27713