What does POSS CS PG 1>=400g mean?

Asked about 1 year ago - Austin, TX

I'm looking into my ex-husbands criminal record and this is the most recent charge. He was raided when he had our children for summer visitation and he claims the police set him up.

1. David N. Smith

2

Answered . Possession of a controlled substance, penalty group 1, more than 1 gram but equal to or less than 4 grams. Penalty Group One is among several Penalty Groups listed in the Texas Health and Safety Code Chapter 481.

2. Wayne Allen Fowler

1

1

Answered . Possession of a controlled substance, penalty group 1, greater than 1gram, but (appears to be a typo here) less than 4 grams.

3. Robert L. Keates

Answered . Possession of a Controlled Substance, with the amount of the substance ranging between 1 and 400 grams. PG means Penalty Group, and determines the potential punishment range for the offense.