What does order of vacating director's decision mean?

Asked over 3 years ago - Columbus, OH

I have a question about Unemployment in the State of Ohio. I had a "break in claim" status and called the processing center and they told me that it was a error and they would fix the problem. They also told me that I would be receiving my benefits within the next week. Now, the status of the payments are denied. I also received a letter titled 'Order vacating director's decision'. I have no idea what is going on at all. Could you please shed some light on the matter for me?

1. Joseph Carmen Patituce

Answered . You should consider contacting an attorney immediately for a free consultation. Most reputable attorneys will meet with you for free to discuss your case.

I wish you the best. My office routinely handles cases just like this, and if you would like a free consultation please give us a call at (440) 471-7784.

Sincerely,

Joseph C. Patituce