What does Obama immigration reform about?

Asked almost 2 years ago - Seattle, WA

I came here on F1 visa in 2008 and couldn't afford to pay tuition so I falled out of status in 2012. Do I considered to be one of those qualified, 11 million illegal immigrant?

P.S: what is the requirement for this reform?
thanks

1. Deborah Lynne Karapetian

1

Answered . No one knows the specifics yet. You have to be patient and see what the final law will be.

2. Laura Justine Jacobson

1

Answered . It's impossible to know who would qualify for reform until we have more details about it or even know whether it will pass. In the meantime, avoid any problems with the law that could affect your future immigration opportunities.

3. Michael Hugh Carlin

Answered . At this point, we don't know what, if any, new laws will be enacted. We will all need to pay attention and see what changes might occur.