What does Obama immigration reform about?

Seattle, WA |

I came here on F1 visa in 2008 and couldn't afford to pay tuition so I falled out of status in 2012. Do I considered to be one of those qualified, 11 million illegal immigrant?

P.S: what is the requirement for this reform? thanks

1. No one knows the specifics yet. You have to be patient and see what the final law will be.

2. It's impossible to know who would qualify for reform until we have more details about it or even know whether it will pass. In the meantime, avoid any problems with the law that could affect your future immigration opportunities.

The information offered is general in nature and not meant to be relied upon as legal advice. No client-attorney relationship is created through this information. Please consult an attorney prior to making legal decisions.

3. At this point, we don't know what, if any, new laws will be enacted. We will all need to pay attention and see what changes might occur.

(734) 369-3131. This communication does not establish and attorney-client relationship with the Law Office of Michael Carlin PLLC or any individual member of the office. Confidential information should not be sent through this form.