What does no point deductible mean?

Atlanta, GA |

1. insuranse will not increase
2. will not show up in history and insurance will not rise.
3. completely erased from history( no body can see it)

My understanding of the term is that if you have no points on your driving record you are entitled to a zero or lower deductible; the deductible increases if you get in an accident or recieve a ticket. However, the quickest and most efficient way to find out if this definition applies to the insurance policy you are considering is to contact an insurance agent affiliated with the issuing insurer and ask.

This response is general legal and business analysis and not legal advice; thus, other attorneys may analyze this issue differently, particularly if there are undisclosed facts. I am licensed to practice in CA, but I am not your attorney and this response does not create an attorney-client relationship between us. Please review Item 9 of’s terms and conditions, which is incorporated by reference as it if was reprinted here in full.