What does misc enrouter mean by ca state law

Redding, CA |
Filed under: Criminal charges

its an abbrieviated offense of some sort. my friend was charged with is and im just trying to find out what exactly it means
http://shastamugshots.com/mug/amber-nicole-morast-1

1. Why don't you ask her? There is no crime that I am aware of for "misc enrouter". It has to be a typo or otherwise a local crime.

Mr. Feasel is a former Deputy DA in the SF Bay Area with over 10 years of criminal law experience. Nothing stated on this site shall in anyway be construed as legal advice, or as creating any attorney/client relationship. If you would like to hire Mr. Feasel to further investigate your situation, feel free to contact him thru this site.

2. Not familiar with this charge. Could be typo.

3. "Misc Enrouter" is a term used sometimes by the Shasta County Jail on their website to describe the custody status of an inmate. It can mean many things, including a possible out of state (or out of the local area) warrant for which the person was arrested. It does not describe an actual crime. Without more information on this particular individual, I cannot tell you much more than that.