What does libel/slander means? As for in a child support case and What does resistance means too

Asked over 1 year ago - Radcliff, KY

A Friend of mine is being charged that and also contempt of court as well, I don"t understand the terms as well how long will that consist of him staying in jail for the said charges.

1. Christopher S. Compton

1

Best Answer

Answered . Based on what you've typed here, it sounds like your friend has been accused of "contempt of court" and maybe a warrant for contempt of court as well. I would very, very strongly encourage your friend to hire a lawyer immediately.

Pro

3

Answered . More information is needed. Your friend needs a "criminal lawyer". You can find one for your friend by searching Avvo's "find a lawyer" tool.