What does it mean to file a "non cap subject H1B"?

Asked over 2 years ago - Miami, FL

I am currently on OPT and I have a pending H1B Petition on my behalf by Company A, but will mostly likely switch jobs to Company B.
Company B says they might be able to file a "non cap subject H1B" on my behalf if I am aprooved for the H1B.

1. Gen Kimura

Answered . It means that the company will file a transfer petition for you.

2. J Charles Ferrari

Answered . It this context it would mean "transferring" your H-1B to the new company. That, however, requires that your H-1B petition be approved.

Your employer needs to retain an experienced immigration lawyer, whether myself or one of my colleagues, to review all the facts, advise them, and handle the case.